Why we use and sell Sturdy Built dairy equipment:
- Durable and long lasting to stand the rigors of modern dairy farming.
- High quality manufacturing materials, design, and processes.
- Cow comfort, safety, and cleanliness are the priority.
- Padded and designed for quiet operation.
- Easy bolt-together installation requires no welding on job site
- Compatible with various barn types and robotic milking system brands and layouts.
- Customizable for any facility’s needs.
“Sturdy Built equipment is second to none in quality and understands the dairy industry’s needs in New England” - Steven Barstow II, seventh generation owner operator
Read more about how and why we started with Sturdy Built dairy equipment.
Contact Steven Barstow II at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-586-5584 for quotes, consultation, and questions. You may also contact us here.