Maple Valley Creamery Ice CreamFlavors change frequently and with the season!
- Large6.00 Available in a dish, sugar cone, cake cone, waffle cone (+$)
- Large6.75 Includes hot topping, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Add brownie1.60
- Add candy0.50
Ice Cream Sandwich
- Ice Cream Sandwich4.90 Choose any two cookies and ice cream
- Milkshake6.10 Choose any Maple Valley flavor!
- Coffee Float4.95 Ice cream and iced coffee
- Quake6.10 Milkshake made with coffee instead of milk
- Smoothie6.25 Banana, Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Frozen Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Milk, Soy Beverage, Juice
McCray & Mapleline Farm Fresh Milk
Whole, 2%, 1%, Skim, Chocolate
- ½ Gallon3.89
- ½ Gallon Flavored4.45
Sour Cream 1lb.
Greek Vanilla Yogurt
Greek Plain Yogurt
Vermont Sharp Cheddar
Extra Sharp Cheddar
Seriously Sharp Cheddar
Monterey Jack Cheese
Garlic & Herb
Everything Bagel Cheddar
Pepper Jack Cheese
Hot Buffalo Wing
Legacy Collection | Alpine
Legacy Collection | Farmhouse Reserve
Legacy Collection | New York Vintage
Legacy Collection | White Oak
What’s the deal, a dairy farm that doesn’t sell their own ice cream or milk??
Between the cows, the crops, and the bakery, we have our hands full. But that isn’t a problem when you live in the Pioneer Valley!
We are very happy to support and work with three(!) local dairies. McCray Farm supplies us with bottled milk for resale and baking with. Their farm has a processing plant and a small herd of cows in South Hadley, MA. Hadley based Mapleline Farm supplies us with skim milk and the best heavy cream around. Maple Valley Creamery, rooted in Hadley, MA, makes all of the ice cream we sell at Barstow’s.
Dairy farmers in this area have been working together for generations. We offer local products from local cows who are deeply cared for and make really good stuff!
All of the milk produced at Barstow’s Longview Farm goes to the Agri-Mark Cabot Cooperative plant in West Springfield where it is made into Cabot butter, other Cabot products, and fluid milk found in your local grocery store. You can learn more about this in our blog.