Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery will have extra pies available Sunday afternoon, boxed and ready for pick up. But for those of you who will be doing all the baking for your family this Christmas, stop by Barstow’s for local ingredients!
12 Holiday Baking Necessities from Barstow’s
- Premium steaks and roasts raised right here on Barstow’s Longview Farm for your holiday dinner.
- Farm fresh butternut squash for the table from Four Rex Farm in Hadley, MA.
- One thing that any holiday meal or dessert calls for is BUTTER – and lots of it! Check our cooler for Farm Powered Cabot Butter.
- Grab a half a gallon of egg nog from Mapleline Farm in Hadley, MA.
- Farm fresh eggs from Hall Poultry in Pelham, MA.
- Cabot cheese to top your green beans, casseroles, or as a family friendly appetizer!
- Cabot sour cream for creamy mashed potatoes or a homemade key lime pie.
- Cabot cream cheese for a delicious homemade cheesecake!
- Honey from Shelburne Honey Company in Shelburne Falls for a pecan pie.
- Local coffee from Rao’s Coffee Roasters in Hadley, MA and Pierce Brothers Coffee Roasters in Greenfield, MA to keep you wired while you bake!
- Enjoy a pint of super premium ice cream from Maple Valley Creamery in Hadley, MA with your holiday dessert.
- And don’t forget the Cabot whipped cream to top a slice of your homemade pie! Yum perfection!
Eat local, support local, holiday local! Our family is thankful for your business! Have a very happy holiday!