Today is National Ice Cream for Breakfast Day!
Yes you read that right! This event is celebrated the first Saturday in February! Join us for Maple Valley Creamery ice cream…
- Atop cinnamon swirls or a slice of pie!
- Grab an ice cream sandwich with your breakfast sandwich!
- Wake up with a Quake (a milkshake with iced coffee instead of milk).
- Or enjoy a classic hot fudge sundae with your morning joe!
Barstow’s serves breakfast until noon – but ice cream all day, every day! We are open today 8am-3pm.
Souper Bowl Sundae
Fuel up for Game Day with a bowl of homemade soup and a large ice cream sundae for just $12 on Sun. 2/13.
It’s also time to stock up or pre-order prepared foods like chicken tenders, mac&cheese, Barstow’s chili, meatballs, sweet and sour kielbasa, and much more.
Doing your own Super Bowl prepping? We have all your dairy needs: milk, shredded Cabot cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, dips, and spreadable cheddar!
Last day for orders: Wed. 2/9
Place V-Day Orders
Don’t wait to order sweets for your sweetie! Need some inspiration?
- a dozen homemade cookies
- a heart shaped cake
- a cherry, peanut butter dream, or chocolate cream pie
- cheesecake bites
- gluten free macaroons
- a lunch date!
- a Barstow’s gift certificate
Last day for orders: Thurs. 2/10
Placing an order with Barstow’s is fast and easy. Visit us, give us a call at 413-586-2142, or email us at email@example.com.