Here on Barstow’s Longview Farm, we raise a lot of cows for dairy. But we also raise about 20 steers each year to provide our Barstow’s Farm Raised Beef! The beef – ground, patties, steaks, and roasts, is exclusively sold at Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery and can be found in our freezer section.
You can also enjoy our beef at lunch if you try our Barstow’s Famous Chili, The Messy Beefer sandwich, or our Taco Salad.
And then, on occasion, we throw a party! Once a month in the spring, summer, and fall, we host a Burger Night. For this one night only, we grill up our burgers to order, complete with local, in season flavors, farm tours, sunsets, and the adult beverage of your choosing. And in the summertime, you can look forward to Burger Fest, our biggest, loudest, and most fun day of the year on the farm!
Burger Night Favorites
- Cali Burger10.00 Cabot cheddar cheese, shredded carrots, bacon, tomato, and lettuce; spread with avocado garlic mayonnaise
- Chili Burger9.00 Cabot cheddar cheese and Barstow’s homemade chili
- Heart Attack Burger10.00 Cheddar and American cheese melted into a pile of crispy bacon, blue cheese, and onion rings
- Crunchy Onion Burger10.00 Cheddar cheese, bacon, onion rings, and French onion dip
- Mac Attack Burger9.50 A scoop of Barstow’s homemade Mac & Cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onion
- Patty Melt9.00 Sautéed mushrooms and onions with Swiss cheese between Rye toast
- Black Bean Burger9.00 Homemade black bean burger with lettuce, tomato, and onion
- Build Your Own Burger8.00 Includes lettuce, tomato, and onion
Extra toppings are from .50 to 1.00 each
Hot Dog 3.50 | +cheese 0.50 | +chili 1.00 | +sauerkraut 1.00 | +onions and peppers 1.00
Side of Fries *all burgers also come with fries*
Side of Fries 3.00 | +cheese 0.50 | +chili 1.00 | +bacon 1.00