In response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Barstow’s will remain OPEN to provide prepared foods, local grocery items, and a small taste of normal life for our community.
Our drive thru window has been open for business and will remain that way – you can find our open hours on our website, Facebook, Google, and on our windows at Barstow’s.
Beginning the first week of August, Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery will also begin offering limited indoor service, when staffing allows.
Limited indoor service hours are the same as our regular hours unless otherwise stated on our website here, in Facebook posts, or on the windows at Barstow’s.
Limited indoor service will include:
- Grocery shopping
- Pre-order / call-ahead pick ups
- Bakery orders
- Beverage orders
- You may order breakfast, lunch, ice cream, etc but you will either need to wait on the porch until it is prepared or pick it up at the drive thru window.
- Use of the restrooms
Limited indoor service will NOT include:
- Dining or eating in the store
- Waiting for orders including lunch, breakfast, ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, etc.
- Gathering of any kind
In order to enter Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery you MUST:
- Wear a mask
- Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entry to the store
- Maintain social distance between employees and customers
- Please be kind, we are here to serve you, not police visitors – thank you! 🙂
A few things to remember:
- When in doubt about our open hours, just give us a call! 413-586-2142
- While dine-in is not available, we invite you to enjoy the view from our porch and picnic table seating.
- When visiting inside, a staff member with the headset on is serving a customer at the drive thru. They will be with you shortly.
- We are still happy to be your personal shoppers for grocery, merchandise, and prepared food items. Please continue to call ahead breakfast, lunch, bakery, prepared food, grocery, and even ice cream orders. It makes transactions quicker and easier for our staff and for you!
- Our entire menu is available here on our website.
- If you contact us during open hours and get the voicemail, please don’t hesitate to leave a message. We only have one line and are checking voicemail throughout the day.
- Our team has truly risen to the challenge in the face of this pandemic. You can expect safe and clean food handling (always!) and sanitation of our restaurant (always!). We are glad to serve you.
Thank you for your patience with us as we navigate new procedures! We reserve the right to change the hours, services, or protocols at any point to best protect staff and customer health and safety, comply with ever-changing state and federal regulations, and fit with our family business capacity. We are grateful for your ongoing support and understanding!