Mini Batch Colostrum Pasteurizer
The Mini Batch Pasteurizer is a batch pasteurizer that will pasteurize both whole milk and colostrum.
How it works:
- Heat treats colostrum/milk up to 141 degrees F or the desired temperature.
- Holds product for 1 hour or to the desired time, then cools to the desired temperature; either feeding temperature or cold water temperature.
- A buzzer sounds to let you know when the process is complete.
- The agitator and heating element are located on the cover of the S.S. bucket.
- The cover will fit on either a 3.5 gallon S.S. bucket or a 10 Gallon S.S. bucket.
- Temperatures and times are set to the specification from University studies (i.e. 141 degrees F for 60 min) and can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- CAUTION! If colostrum is heated beyond 141 degrees F it will change viscosity.
- Optional chart recorder to assure milk was pasteurized at the correct temperature for the correct amount of time.