Milk Jug Cooling Tanks
Until now, the only solution for cooling milk for special calf feeding needs was to install a full sized bulk cooler. And, with very limited space in the equipment room or calf barn, this was not a viable solution. The Milk Jug is specially designed for these special applications where waste milk needs to be cooled in a limited space.
The Milk Jug comes in 50, 100 and 200-gallon sizes. Connecting the Milk Jug is extremely simple, requiring a standard 20A, 220VAC plug, cold and hot water, and bulk washing detergent. Modular design allows it to fit through a 36″ doorway, allowing it to be installed in most locations.
- Designed for Automatic Calf Feeding Systems
- Refrigerated Cooling
- Easy to Install
- Quick 10-Minute Wash Cycle
- Space Saving Design (34″ x 34″ Footprint)
- Special Flash-One Step CIP System (10 Minutes)
- Automatic Empty Shutoff
- Well Insulated
Double Milk Jug
All the same great features as the single Milk Jug plus more!
- 2 separate tanks share a cooling unit and a washing unit
- Always a continuous milk supply
- As Tank 1 empties, the unit automatically switches to Tank 2 and begins washing Tank 1.
- As Tank 2 empties, the process is reversed
- All processes are automatic
- Additional option for the Auto Fill