- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Pick Up Day
November 25, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery is open 6am-5pm on Wednesday, November 25.
Because we bake all of our pies fresh for pick up, the first few hours we are open (and the first few hours before we open!) we are getting organized. We ask that, unless you’ve arranged for an earlier pick up at the time of order, you wait until after 9am to pick up your order, please.
As always, our priority is the health and safety of our Barstow’s community: customers and staff. Please note the following information about order pick up day so we can have a safe and seamless holiday:
- Please allow extra time for pick ups, wait times will be longer than usual. Please be patient with our team, we are doing our best in this world of COVID19.
- In order to enter Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery you MUST:
- Wear a mask
- Enter through the double doors and exit out the porch door
- Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entry to the store
- Maintain social distance between employees and customers
- Please be kind, we are here to serve you, not police visitors – thank you!
- Please know the name that your order is under – we’ve organized orders alphabetically by last name.
- Please do your shopping before announcing your order at the counter.
- If you would like something from the bakery case or from the kitchen like lunch or breakfast, please wait in line, not by the side of the bakery case.
- If you need assistance bringing your order to your vehicle please ask! We are happy to help.
- You are also welcome to pick up orders at the drive thru window. Need something else from inside the store (grocery items, baked goods, lunch?) just ask!
Thank you for your patience as we navigate safety protocols and a busy pick-up day! We are grateful for your order and ongoing support!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Barstow family to yours!
Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery and Barstow’s Longview Farm is owned and operated by sixth and seventh generation Barstow’s. Nestled at the base of Skinner State Park and right alongside the Connecticut River, the dairy farm has been a part of the landscape since 1806.
Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery offers homemade baked goods and pies, lunch from local ingredients, farm fresh produce, farm raised beef, ice cream, and scenic views of protected farmland from the porch and dining room. This family friendly store is open daily year round. Come meet your neighborhood dairy farmer!