- This event has passed.
Last Day to Sign Up for the Autumn Soup CSA
October 21, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sign up for 7 weeks of homemade soups! Dinner has never been easier!
Couple CSA: $77 | 1 quart per week (total of 7 quarts)
Family CSA: $154 | 2 quarts per week (total of 14 quarts)
Each quart comes with two small items ie: corn bread, slices of garlic bread, biscuits, etc.
Pick up Dates:
- Week 1 – Oct 24, 25, 26 – Beef Stew & Biscuit
- Week 2 – Oct 31, 1, 2 – Pumpkin Soup & Chive Ricotta Scone
- Week 3 – Nov 7, 8, 9 – Chicken and Rice Soup & French Bread
- Week 4 – Nov 14, 15, 16 – Barstow’s Chili & Corn Bread
- Week 5 – Nov 21, 22, 23 – Butternut Squash Soup & Herb Focaccia
- No Soup for Thanksgiving week! Get your Pie Orders In!
- Week 6 – Dec 5, 6, 7 – Tomato Cheddar & Bacon Cheddar Scone
- Week 7 – Dec 12, 13, 14 – Roasted Cauliflower Soup & Garlic Parmesan Biscuit
Pick ups are Thursday, Friday, or Saturday between Barstow’s open hours.
Full Soup CSA sign up must be submitted by Monday, October 21 and payment must be received by or at your first pick up to be a part of the full Soup CSA.
How to sign up:
- Visit us and sign up with one of our staff members.
- Call us at 413-586-2142
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use this online form to sign up.
- You are not fully signed up until CSA is paid for or you receive confirmation. Payments may only be taken in person.
Going on vacation during the CSA? Looking to get some of these soups but not all of them?
Single CSA: $11.50 | per quart
Sign up and pay for your meal a minimum of one week (Mondays before 3pm) in advance of pick up. Payments only accepted in person. Single Soup CSA orders are $11.50 per quart and include soup and the additional items too. To sign up for Single Soup CSA: visit, call, email us, or fill out this online form.
Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery and Barstow’s Longview Farm is owned and operated by sixth and seventh generation Barstow’s. Nestled at the base of Skinner State Park and right alongside the Connecticut River, the dairy farm has been a part of the landscape since 1806.
Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery offers homemade baked goods and pies, lunch from local ingredients, farm fresh produce, farm raised beef, ice cream, and scenic views of protected farmland from the porch and dining room. This family friendly store is open daily year round. Come meet your neighborhood dairy farmer!