Beginning Monday, November 2, 2020 Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery will offer some space for inside dining.
In order to comply with state and town regulations, tables are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart and are sanitized between each party. We will also need to reserve some space for folks shopping or waiting in line. That means fewer tables available at your neighborhood dairy farm, please plan your visit accordingly.
So what’s the protocol for an indoor dining experience at Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery? We broke in down for you here:
- In order to enter Barstow’s Dairy Store and Bakery you MUST:
- Wear a mask
- Enter through the double doors
- Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entry to the store
- Maintain social distance between employees and customers
- Please be kind, we are here to serve you, not police visitors – thank you!
- Order your breakfast, lunch, baked goods, grocery items, etc. at the counter and indicate if you are dining in or taking away.
- If dining inside or on the porch, you will receive a number stand to bring to your table.
- Please find a seat and display your order number, we will bring you your order when it is ready. You may remove your mask when seated at the table.
- Enjoy your meal!
- Please be aware of other visitors waiting for a table. With limited seating, our business depends on having open tables this winter, thank you for your consideration!
- When you are finished with your meal, please bus your own table but leave behind the order number. This indicates to us that your table needs to be sanitized. Exit out the porch doors.
Our drive thru window has been open for business and will remain that way – you can find our open hours on our website, Facebook, Google, and on our windows at Barstow’s.
A few things to remember:
- When not seated at a table, you must wear a mask in the store.
- When in doubt about our open hours, just give us a call! 413-586-2142
- Outdoor porch and picnic table seating is still available.
- When visiting, a staff member with the headset on is serving a customer at the drive thru. They will be with you shortly.
- We are still happy to be your personal shoppers for grocery, merchandise, and prepared food items. Please continue to call ahead breakfast, lunch, bakery, prepared food, grocery, and even ice cream orders. It makes transactions quicker and easier for our staff and for you!
- Our entire menu is available here on our website.
- If you contact us during open hours and get the voicemail, please don’t hesitate to leave a message. We only have one line and are checking voicemail throughout the day.
- Our team has truly risen to the challenge in the face of this pandemic. You can expect safe and clean food handling (always!) and sanitation of our restaurant (always!). We are glad to serve you.
Thank you for your patience with us as we navigate new procedures! We reserve the right to change the hours, services, or protocols at any point to best protect staff and customer health and safety, comply with ever-changing state and federal regulations, and fit with our staffing/family business capacity. We are grateful for your ongoing support and understanding!