The Pats play the Eagles on February 4! If you haven’t yet placed your fruit platter, veggie platter, cheese and cracker, or mini dessert party platter orders for your Super Bowl Party, click here ASAP!
Building your own snacks and apps for the party? Stop in at Barstow’s for local ingredients like cracker cut Seriously Sharp or Pepper Jack cheese, spreadable cheddar, and ground beef for homemade nachos!
Barstow’s Easy Local Potato Wedge recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Szawlowski Potato Farms potatoes, washed and cut into eighths
- 2 cups Cabot Sharp Premium Natural Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Barstow’s Famous Chili
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cups Cabot Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
- Place olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and cut potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- While you wait, warm chili in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Top potatoes with cheese, bacon and green onions and return to oven. Bake until cheese melts, or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with sour cream.